We’ve tried to keep delivery charges as simple as possible. The charges below will be added to your order automatically as you go through the check-out process.
Please note that if you’re ordering 1ml samples shipping is included in the price, but they must be ordered separately from other goods.
UK Delivery charges depend what you’re ordering:
- £6 for all fine fragrances totalling under £150 regardless of number
- £9.50 for orders including heavy items or ingredients – 48 hour service
- Optional £2 extra for next working day delivery (from date of despatch)
- Free for orders for fine fragrance and home fragrances totalling £150+
- Free for any order over £300
- Saturday delivery can be added to any UK order for £12 – just add this product to your cart.
International shipping charges depend on destination:
- £18 for Europe Zone 1 (including Republic of Ireland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemborg)
- £22 for Europe Zone 2 (including Denmark, Italy, France and Monaco)
- £29 for Europe Zone 3 (including Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland)
- £45 for Europe Zone 4 + Singapore (including Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Finland, Macedonia, Serbia and quite a few others)
- £57 for Europe non-EAA, islands and special cases (includes Gibraltar, Iceland, Malta and Vatican City)
- £39 for North America
- £49.50 for South Korea and Thailand
- £55 for Middle East Zone 1 (UAE)
- £90 for Middle East Zone 2 (Saudi Arabia)
- £65 – 75 for Australia and New Zealand (depending on the approximate weight)
- £65 – Russia – business addresses only – however you might like to look at this company if you’re in that part of the world: Alfaparcel – existing customers using this service to buy from Pell Wall appear very happy with it.
- £98 for anywhere else – however if this is the only option you’re offered please contact us before completing your order in case we are able to improve the rate.
We usually use Parcelforce or DHL, to dispatch goods to you and unless it’s just samples, which go by Royal Mail, you’ll need to sign for the delivery. If you’ve set up an account you’ll be able to track progress of your order through to arrival.
Large or complex orders may take longer and occasionally there are exceptional circumstances in which case we’ll keep you informed.
Please allow a week or so for UK delivery, 3 weeks for international: if you’ve not received your goods by then, contact us and we’ll sort it out.