We’ve tried to keep delivery charges as simple and as fair as possible. The charges below (plus VAT where applicable) will be added to your order automatically as you go through the check-out process. We try to neither profit from shipping charges nor to subsidise them from the price of goods: in a typical year what we pay out to couriers is about 3% more than we charge for shipping. We know these charges seem high if you’re buying just one small item, but we don’t think it would be fair to the majority of our customers who buy many items at a time, to subsidise shipping costs for occasional customers who buy just one item by increasing the price of the goods. In all cases a significant part of the cost is paying someone to pack your order – it’s not just the cost of postage – we don’t pay slave wages at Pell Wall and we hope you would expect nothing less.
“I recently bought items from you … so I wanted to thank you for the way you do business. I cannot believe how fast my goods arrived. I bought them on 28 Jan and they arrived at my doorstep today [2nd February]. I’m really impressed by UK based companies; I had a similar experience last year with some martial arts equipment I bought from a UK based company, but Pellwall is top of the list.” – Ikram, South Africa
We are currently updating our shipping charges for the UK and will update this page with more information soon. In the meantime you can view the correct shipping charge on the checkout page once you have entered the Country and Postcode fields.
We are also pleased to be able to offer a Saturday delivery option as part of this update.
International shipping charges depend on destination charges below exclude VAT which will be added where applicable):
- £18 for Europe Zone 1 (including Republic of Ireland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemborg)
- £22 for Europe Zone 2 (including Denmark, Italy (mainland), France and Monaco)
- £35 for Europe Zone 3 (including Czech Republic, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland and others)
- £45 for Europe Zone 4 + Singapore (including Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Finland, Macedonia, Sardinia, Serbia and quite a few others)
- £57 for Europe non-EEA, islands and special cases (includes Gibraltar, Iceland, Malta and Vatican City)
- £39 for North America
- £65 for Central and South America
- £49.50 for South Korea, Thailand and Indonesia
- £55 for Middle East Zone 1 (UAE and Qatar)
- £90 for Middle East Zone 2 (Saudi Arabia)
- £60 for Nigeria & Morocco
- £79 for Hong Kong and Japan
- £75 for China (mainland only)
- £65 – 75 for Australia and New Zealand (depending on the approximate weight)
- £65 – Russia – business addresses only – however you might like to look at this company if you’re in that part of the world: Alfaparcel – existing customers using this service to buy from Pell Wall appear very happy with it.
- £99 for anywhere else – however if this is the only option you’re offered please contact us before completing your order in case we are able to improve the rate.
Please allow a week or so for UK delivery, 3 weeks for international: if you’ve not received your goods by then, contact us and we’ll sort it out.
Please note that if you’re ordering 1ml samples shipping is included in the price, but they must be ordered separately from other goods.
All orders are prepared and packed by hand: we try to despatch your goods as quickly as possible, often the next day almost always within a few days.
Note that DHL collect here at 10am and Parcelforce at about 1pm so we can’t do same day despatch after those times even when we’re fully up to date with orders.
Large or complex orders may take longer and occasionally there are exceptional circumstances in which case we’ll keep you informed.