|Speed||15 – 1500 rpm|
|Working Platform||110 x 110 mm|
|Load||Max. 2.0 kg|
|Ambient||5-40°C, ≤ 80% RH|
|Power Supply||AC100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions (DxWxH)||175 x 125 x 20.5 mm|
|IP Rating (DIN EN 60529)||IP 45|
Directions for use
- Place the stir-bar into the mixing container first.
- Fill the mixing container with the liquid to be mixed.
- Place the mixing container in the centre of the Magnetic Stirrer top plate.
- Turn the unit “ON” with the On/O key.
- The initial preset speed is 15 rpm. Each time the up or down key is pressed, the speed is increased or decreased by 15 rpm. When changing speeds, the LED light will flash.
- The speed setting will remain programmed into the unit when the unit is turned off or unplugged.
- Spin directions can be alternated clockwise and counter clockwise by depressing the reverse key. When selected, the reverse LED light will turn on and the spin-bar will reverse direction every 30 seconds. The spin-bar will pause 5 seconds between each change in direction.