Order Fulfilment Specialist
We are recruiting for the key role of an order fulfilment specialist to join our team onsite in Shropshire.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for someone to take on the task of fulfilling our customer orders. You would have overall responsibility for the following;
- printing the packing lists for any orders that have come in after the close of business the previous day,
- working through each list to fill and assemble each order – packing it securely and in the appropriate packaging,
- booking the parcels in with the correct courier comapany and arranging daily collections of completed orders,
- updating orders on our system,
- dealing with couriers to send off the completed orders at collection times,
- receiving and signing for deliveries,
- managing stock onsite and reporting low stock items for reorder,
- liasing with customers and providing support to our customers where necessary,
- some minor updates to the web site for example; updating stock of products,
Skills and Experience
Full training will be provided onsite but the following are basic requirements;
- basic PC skills (we use an iMac); browsing the internet, sending and receiving emails, using courier booking systems.
- A high level of literacy.
- a willingness to learn – there is a lot to take in from chemical names to different storage locations (a challenge of an ever-growing business)
- attention to detail, many orders are large and complex and every one is different.
- professional and respectful attitude to both customers and colleagues
- previous order fulfilment experience,
- previous experience in an ecommerce, customer support or retail environment,
- previous experience in any aspect of the perfumery industry,
- an interest in perfumery: there is a huge opportunity to learn about this unusual trade.
- experience in any aspect of organic chemistry, aromatherapy or similar is a bonus.
- self-employed, you work WITH us, you are encourage to work with other clients and to adjust hours to suit your other commitments.
- full training provided on the job
- opportunities for personal growth and professional development
- a relaxed working environment
The role would be based on site in Shropshire
Hours & Pay
Hours of work would have to be compatible with our opening hours, but we are happy to be flexible to suit other commitments or clients you may have. Hourly rates will depend on experience and skills and as such can increase over time as productivity improves.
This role cannot be fulfilled from home as the materials to be assembled are on site and spread over multiple storage facilities on the premises. However there is space for appropriate social distancing to be maintained and we are a very small team.